Baylor & McLane Stadium Parking
– General information about pre-paid parking at the stadium and on campus. This site also includes campus road closures. For detailed directions and an interactive map to pre-paid parking locations, click here.Baylor Club
- Members and their guests do not have access to the Baylor Club’s facilities unless they are a suite ticket holder or club seat ticket holder. Baylor Club members and their guests are invited to the tailgating experience across the river at Knox Hall and the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame. Visit the site for pricing and parking information.Brazos Parking
- Private paid parking venue across Martin Luther King Blvd. from McLane Stadium. Amenities include tailgating spots without power or cable, RV parking with power and cable, single parking spots, on-site security on game days, lighting, food truck court, & George’s Party Zone.GameDay Downtown
– Enjoy free parking,then stroll through downtown, visit shops and restaurants, listen to live music, and join the fun at the tailgate party near the Gold-Rush Tailgater shuttle pick-up. Click here for a map of downtown parking areas.Gold-Rush Tailgater Shuttle
– Free shuttle service offered by Waco Transit. Pick up will be at the corner of Austin Avenue & 5th Street and drop off at the corner of MLK & I-35. Shuttle to the game will start two hours prior to kick-off and return shuttle will run for one hour post-game. Click here for a map of the shuttle route.Historic Waco Foundation
- Reserved parking for the six Baylor home games cost $120. Any unsold reserved parking spaces will be sold on game days. For reservations or more information, call (254) 753-5166. See below for locations.
Earle-Napier-Kinnard House will offer game-day parking behind the historic house and HWF offices at 810-814 South 4th Street. (4th Street & I-35 S). Within walking distance of the stadium and pedestrian bridges.
McCulloch House – 407 Columbus Avenue. Just two blocks from the downtown shuttle pick-up area and GameDay Downtown festivities.