I'm now done with day one in Oklahoma City. Here are some of my thoughts:
* Baylor's strenghth and conditioning coordinator does not take any you know what from the players. During the team's stretching exercises, he was barking at the players like it was the first day of practice. He even made one player do push-ups because he was doing the drill wrong.
* Scott Drew was in a great mood. I know what you're thinking .. and yes .. he's always in a good mood. But today he was in an even better mood. I think it had something to do with spending some time in the arena where his brother made one of the most famous shots in NCAA Tournament history.
* Tweety Carter was asked who has the advantage, Baylor or Nebraska, seeing how these two teams played each other on Saturday. Carter said Nebraska does, because they won the game, and they'll have the confidence.
* Josh Lomers did not look healthy at all today. He sprained his ankle in practice earlier this week, and he was in a walking cast. I would be very surprised if he was able to play much if at all against Nebraska.
* My mom's cooking is still out of this world. It's good to be back home!
I'll have more tomorrow.