Football season can't get here soon enough. I've enjoyed a relaxing summer, and the Rangers have been fun, but nothing beats football. Luckily, the season is only about a month away. So it's time for my annual Big 12 predictions:
Love my picks? Hate them? Let me know what you think in the comments section.
1. Texas - Too much talent not to be the pick in the South.
2. Texas A&M - The Aggies are my surprise team in 2010.
3. Oklahoma - I'm not sold on OU this year.
4. Texas Tech - Tubbs will get Tech in a bowl game again.
5. Oklahoma State - OSU could struggle to get in a bowl game.
6. Baylor - BU's last four games are brutal. They need to get 6 wins as early as possible.
1. Nebraska - The Huskers are legit this year.
2. Kansas State - Bill Snyder will prove why he's one of the best coaches of all time
3. Missouri - I could be underestimating the Tigers.
4. Colorado - Hawkins is fighting for his job.
5. Iowa State - How can you not like a coach like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAcKiMy0Gp4
6. Kansas - Gill will struggle in his first year