Now that the Big 12 regular season is over, let's take a look back at the good, bad, and the ugly (my preseason Big 12 picks). All in all .. I did pretty poorly. But really .. who could have known Texas was going to be so bad?
Here are my picks from this August. I've put where the team actually finished in Parentheses.
1. Texas (6th) Worst. Pick. Ever.
2. Texas A&M (tied for 1st) Not too far off on this one. 3. Oklahoma (tied for 1st) OU was better than I thought.
4. Texas Tech - (5th) Tech was worse than I thought.
5. Oklahoma State (tied for 1st) - Waaaaaaaaay off on OSU.
6. Baylor (4th) I thought Baylor was a year away from making a bowl. I was wrong.
1. Nebraska (1st) I got one right!!!!
2. Kansas State (tied for 3rd) Didn't play great down the stretch.
3. Missouri (2nd) - Nice year for Mizzou
4. Colorado - (5th) Hawkins is gone. 5. Iowa State (tied for 3rd) Couldn't get win number six for a bowl.
6. Kansas (6th) KU was awful.