How Do I Register To Vote?
Where Do I Vote?
What's On The Ballot?
Information About Voter ID Requirements
Voters are required to show photo IDs before voting. The following forms of identification will be accepted:
• Texas driver’s license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety
• Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by the DPS
• Texas personal identification card issued by the DPS
• Texas concealed handgun license issued by the DPS
• United States military identification card including the person’s photograph
• United States citizenship certificate including the person’s photograph
• United States passport
(With the exception of the U.S. citizenship certificate, the identification must be current or have expired no more than 60 days before being presented at the polling place.)
First Day of Early Voting: Monday, May 19, 2014
Last Day of Early Voting: Friday, May 23, 2014
Election Day: Tuesday May 27, 2014