Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Reports To: Office Manager
Amount of Travel Required: None
Job Type: Regular
Positions Supervised: None
Work Schedule: Monday- Friday; 8:00am-5:00pm
Provide on-going administrative support to the office operations.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement (s)
• Report to work in a timely manner as per assigned work schedule.
• Attend all required staff meetings and training.
• Perform administrative support tasks such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, and operating calculators or
computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets and other documents.
• File and maintain records.
• Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Review service repair orders.
• Transmit information or documents using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
• Perform date entry.
• Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail, documents and addendums.
• Prepare insurance packets for new employees.
• Deliver messages and run errands as needed.
• Maintains reliable and consistent attendance.
• Communicates cross – departmentally to achieve goals and responsibilities.
• Other duties as assigned.
Competency Statement (s)
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
• Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Preferred
Experience: 6+ months of experience in general office work: preferred
Computer Skills: Knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this position.
O (Occasionally) Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0
- 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Position requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Manually Manipulate F
Reach Outward F
Reach Above Shoulder O
Squat or Kneel O
10 lbs or less O
11-20 lbs O
21-50 lbs O
51-100 lbs N
Over 100 lbs N
12 lbs or less O
13-25 lbs O
26-40 lbs N
41-100 lbs N
Typical office environment; controlled atmosphere.
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the company may deem appropriate.
Apply at: http://www.gnapartners.com/client-jobs