Part-Time Retail Sales Associate
Responsible for creating a sales environment that enhances our customer’s buying experience.
- Ensuring that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship, and prompt and courteous service.
- Assisting customers with questions, needs and purchases.
- Greeting each customer that comes into the store in a warm manner.
- Attending monthly sales meetings.
- Cultivating successful relationships with retail customers.
- Completing each transaction in a quick and efficient manner.
- Cleaning shelves, counters, and tables.
- Assisting in physical inventory counts.
- Setting up merchandise on the sales floor.
- Making sure that customers receive receipts on all purchases.
- Helping customers try on or fit merchandise.
- Watching out for loss prevention such as theft.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Maintaining high visibility and energy levels on the shop floor.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk around for long periods of time.
- Enthusiastic attitude in person and over the telephone.
- Natural ability to communicate with others.
- Displaying a professional and unbiased manner at all times.
- Detail orientated and consistently accurate.
- Can quickly learn new processes.
- Computer proficiency
- Available to work weekends, holidays, extended hours, and all game day weekends
- Able to assist other locations such as tent sales