Click To Visit Website!
As a Custodian, you will be responsible for the general cleaning of offices, cubicle areas, coffee areas, restrooms, hallways, etc. You will also remove trash from offices and recycle paper. Other duties of the position include stripping, buffing, and waxing hallway floors as needed, as well as washing windows on a daily basis. Uniforms are provided. Workday is typically 6am-3pm, with some occasional overtime required.
Training: On-the-job training with other custodians is provided.
- High school diploma or GED is required
Prior cleaning experience preferred but not required
- Valid driver's license
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Friendly, outgoing personality (because of interaction with many different people)
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) -- 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, cook-off, softball, volleyball, bowling and many more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Credit Union membership
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.