Click To Visit Website!
If you are interested in building a challenging and rewarding career in information technology with an established and growing company, join our team at Reynolds and Reynolds! With roots going back to 1866, we provide a variety of vital document and software solutions to the automotive industry. Due to our continued expansion, we have open positions for Desktop Support Technicians. This is an entry level role in which you will learn to provide both helpdesk and hands-on technical support to our internal associates.
No prior experience is necessary. As long as you have the interest and technical aptitude, we will provide all the training you need. The combination of helpdesk support and hands-on technical work with equipment will give you a broad foundation on which to build your career. You will also find plenty of opportunities for professional development and advancement with us. If you are the kind of person who loves to “tinker" and learn new technology, we want to talk with you!
As a Desktop Support Technician, you will be part of a team of IT professionals who provide in-house technical PC hardware and software support for over 1300 associates. This will provide you with the opportunity to learn and work with a variety of equipment and issues including desktops, laptops, network connectivity, Windows software, and much more. In addition, you will also be assigned special projects in which you will get to research new technology and solve more complex problems.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Responding to associate service calls to troubleshoot the nature of reported problems and taking necessary steps to resolve those problems
- Building and configuring PCs and laptops as well as loading software, and conducting audits for unlicensed software.
- Running and terminating infrastructure cabling between workstations and communication closets
We are looking for Desktop Support Technicians who are responsible, dependable, and committed to building a long-term career with us. You must be a goal-driven team player with solid organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to take advantage of training and learning opportunities
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Independent, self-starting attitude
- A+ Certification, a plus
- Hands on experience with PC operations, a plus
As a Desktop Support Technician with Reynolds and Reynolds, you will be part of a vibrant, tight-knit, and communicative company culture with an open-door policy throughout the organization. We are committed to your professional development, and we will get you started with our comprehensive and world-class training and mentoring program as well as ongoing training and development opportunities. We promote exclusively from within, which will ensure that you have plenty of opportunities to advance to roles of greater responsibility.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) – 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, cook-off, softball, volleyball, bowling and many more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Credit Union membership
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Apply now at
or submit your resume directly to email@example.com
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.