Click To Visit Website!
KBTX News 3 has an immediate opening for a Technical Media Producer. The Technical Media Producer will work in KBTX’s state-of-the-art control center and will be responsible for directing live and pre-recorded productions, as well as processing content for two television stations and KBTX.com.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and direct live and pre-recorded productions for KBTX, CW8 Aggieland and KBTX.com
• Work with other departments including KBTX’s newsroom to coordinate and produce top-rated television and digital programs
• Monitor on-air signals for KBTX and ingest daily programming and commercials
• Operate Ross Overdrive automation (including Cambotics robotic cameras, Ross Vision series switcher and audio console), Harris automation, VizRT graphics, Adobe Creative Cloud and supporting equipment in KBTX control center
• Occasional operation of Sony XPRI or Adobe Premiere editing software
• Occasional Operation of studio teleprompter
• Regular care and maintenance of equipment and studio
• Work closely with other departments to meet daily demands as necessary
• Other duties as assigned
• Team player with professional attitude and strong communication skills
• Ability to multitask under time-sensitive deadlines
• Strong technical and computing skills
• Previous newscast directing and master control experience is preferred
• Experience with Ross Overdrive, VizRT, Harris Automation or Adobe Creative Cloud applications is a significant plus.
This position requires the flexibility to work mornings, nights, weekends and changing schedules. A valid driver's license is required, as is regular and reasonable work attendance.
Employment is contingent on successfully passing a drug screen and driving record check. Accepting applications until position is filled.
To apply for this position, please submit resume and cover letter electronically to Kejuan Brown, News Operations Manager at email@example.com
GRAY TELEVISION, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
KBTX MEDIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All of KBTX Media employment offers are contingent upon satisfactory completion of the application process, which includes a pre-employment drug test and DMV check.