SimpleBills is one of Waco’s fastest growing employers and we are looking for someone to join our team as an Account Manager. SimpleBills has grown to become a leader in the student housing market for utility management.
In 2008, a group of talented entrepreneurs turned the old-school model of utility sharing between roommates into an innovative business that is now serving 40 states and has a presence in over 175 college markets. Located in one of downtown Waco’s iconic buildings, SimpleBills offers a relaxed, creative and employee-friendly work environment.
With the significant overall growth of the company, SimpleBills is now looking to expand its Account Manager team. If you are a person that likes to be in the middle of the buzz and can coordinate critical thinking steps to identify and solve issues, this position might be for you.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Function as the primary point of contact to establish a professional relationship with our property management clients.
- Connect monthly with our clients, including daily, weekly and monthly deliverables.
- Interact with utility providers on behalf of our clients.
- Become the driving force to achieve timely deadlines with our utility management service.
- This is not a sales position and minimal travel is expected.
Requirements include the following:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred with 2 years professional experience or 4-5 years professional experience.
- People-oriented. Must be able to create professional relationships from the point of introduction to setting up new accounts, managing details, and problem-solving issues.
- Detail-oriented. Must be able to work with numbers, spreadsheets and manage details for various accounts/clients. Competent in Microsoft Office programs is important, especially Excel.
- Confident in communication skills. Being the liaison to our property managers means a regular amount of emails and phone calls to clients and providers. Must be able to speak and write in a clear and professional manner. Good communication also requires talking through problems that arise and working with others who are in stressful situations.
- Committed to being part of a team. While each Account Manager has their individual responsibilities, it is important to have the perspective of working until the task is completed and helping teammates accomplish the same. One Team – One Mission.
In return SimpleBills commits to offering you a creative workplace environment. The pay range is competitive and based on experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision and life insurance, flexible vacation/sick time, and positive work environment along with several workplace perks that make working here fun and enjoyable.
Job Type: Full-time - Office environment
Education: Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Experience: Minimum 2 years professional experience; 4-5 years professional experience preferred.
Salary: $35K – 48K, based on experience and education
Job Location: Waco, TX