FT position available for exemplary individual to join an established healthcare facility.
- Successful fundraising experience (including grants), preferably in the healthcare arena.
- Solid understanding of the organization 's overall mission, history, culture, and objectives.
- Ability to perform in cross-functional team approach and job responsibilities.
- Highly efficient organizational and planning skills, as reflected in the abilities to prioritize multiple simultaneous tasks, meet deadlines, and produce timely, accurate, and quality results in a sustainable fashion.
- Perform relevant research to identify available funding opportunities.
- Identify, attract, and nurture appropriate private, public, and corporate funding sources for organizational and programmatic needs.
- Identify, attract, and nurture major gift donors, donors for planned giving, funding sources for capital equipment needs, manage annual fundraising campaign, and an endowment program.
- Collaborate with relevant staff and administration in developing fundraising goals.
- Engage in grant writing as directed and coordinate those efforts with connected staff.
- Work with team members to design, develop, and produce promotional material that will educate and engage the community (e.g., press releases, coordination with media outlets, printed matter, electronic communications, presentations, brochures, social media, video).
- Work with colleagues to identify, foster, maintain, and nurture opportunities for community partnerships.
- Guide and participate in public relations activities (both external & internal).
- Prepare and submit required reports and documents, working with your supervisor and the CFO to appropriately invoice and account for funding.
- Perform all tasks with a high level of integrity, and in a manner consistent with the mission, vision, and culture of the organization.
Tobacco free workforce.