(KWTX) The West Station Road House was shut down after failing their inspection with a 61.
Chopped BBQ, Hamburger meat and gravy were thrown away for being cold.
They also found roaches and flies in the freezer and they were storing raw meat on top of vegetables.
Four days later they were re-inspected and were able to open.
A very similar situation happened this past fall where the restaurant failed and quickly fixed everything to re-open.
The soda spigots, ice machine and margarita machine at Taqueria Mexicano Grill on South West H.K. Dodgen Loop in Temple had mold and mildew build up.
The restaurant scores an 84.
They found power tools on prep tables alongside food and could smell sewer vapors coming thru wobbly toilets in the restroom.
They will be re-inspected at the end of the month.
Lone Star Tavern and Steakhouse in Bellmead makes a 78.
Food containers were found on the floor and some had rat droppings in them.
Foods were not properly labeled, and the water was not draining on the floor in the kitchen.
After 21 violations the health department told them the facility has been neglected and will have to be re-inspected.
This week's Clean Plate Award goes to Little Bohemian Bakery #2 on South 31st Street in Temple. The inspector said its looks great and the ladies did an excellent job.