(KWTX) Trujillos Mexican restaurant on La Salle Avenue in Waco scores an 89.
The inspector found rodent droppings in the room where cups and lids are stored.
They had multiple containers in the walk-in cooler that were unlabeled, which means they don't know when the food is expired.
The knife magnet is broken and unsanitary and multiple containers and lids were broken.
The inspector went back out there a week later and all of the violations had been corrected.
Last May we told you about Koreana on West Rancier in Killeen.
Back then they had a 96 after the inspector found buckets of noodles and vegetables stored on the floor.
This time they made a 94.
Soot and grease from the smoke residue on the vent hood extends to the walls and ceiling meaning the vent hood is not working correctly.
The ceiling tiles are also damaged in the kitchen and the owner admitted that they have to replace them every time it rains.
The restaurant will have to fix the vent hood and make the repairs to the roof before their follow up inspection.
This week's clean plate winner is Jake's Texas Tea House in downtown Waco.