(KWTX) NAMI 3 on South Fort Hood in Killeen scores an 83.
The restaurant offered to throw away all of the food in a fridge and freezer after the inspector discovered they weren't working.
They also had to toss out three-dozen eggs that were sitting at room temperature on the counter.
While the inspector was walking around she noticed they weren't sanitizing the dishes after washing them.
They will have a follow up on Feb. 23.
Just a few miles away at Pho Saigon on Rancier, another inspector found roaches in an old freezer now being used to store dry goods.
Employees were quick to start moving things out and they called in a pest control company.
Employees will also be busy cleaning the kitchen from top to bottom before the inspector returns for their re-inspection.
Lucky' Cafe in Riesel made a 79.
They left ice cream in the machine for over a day with the power off, the vent hood was dripping grease, and they had no soap in the kitchen sink.
A follow-up inspection was scheduled.
This week's clean plate award goes to Los Dos Laredo's in Rogers. You can try their wrapped chicken for a twist on a classic dish.