(April 6, 2013)--Temple Snack Packs- Student Nutrition and Care kit Packs
- Students in need are identified through schools
- Churches Touching Lives for Christ buys food and fills backpacks
- Volunteers transport the packs from CTLC to schools
- Volunteers at each campus collects full packs and distributes them to identified kids on Fridays
- Students bring back the empty packs in exchange for a full pack on or before Fridays
Currently, 82 sponsored backpacks handed out to school children weekly in Temple, Little River-Academy and Rogers.
To sponsor a student, volunteer or to donate food visit the website below.