(August 28, 2013)--Today on KWTX News 10 at Noon, Chef Tiffany from the Texas Beef Council joined us to talk about her latest recipe.
Here it is:
Beef & Cheese Pinwheels
· 12 ounces thinly sliced deli roast beef
· 1 package (4 ounces) herb flavored cream cheese
· 4 large flour tortillas (about 10 inches)
· 2 cups spinach leaves (about 20 leaves)
· 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted red peppers, rinsed and drained
Spread cheese evenly over one side of each tortilla.
Place deli roast beef over cheese leaving 1/2-inch border around edges.
Place spinach leaves over beef.
Arrange peppers down center, over spinach.
Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to overnight before serving.
To serve, cut each roll crosswise into 8 slices. Arrange cut side up on serving platter.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.