A father and son are without a home after a fire this morning in Rogers.
The fire started around 9 this morning at the intersection of Market Street and West Mesquite in Rogers.
Police at the scene told News 10 the man was attempting to dry his clothes in a wood burning oven when the fire started. Both the father and son escaped the fire without injury.
The fire spread quickly through the home it took fire fighters from several departments to bring the blaze under control.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.