ROBINSON (August 31, 2012)—Crews from Atmos were working to repair a broken gas line Friday morning that forced some limited evacuations in Robinson.
Police and fire units were sent to an area near Educator’s Credit Union, on Robinson Drive, after callers reported a strong odor of natural gas.
The leak actually was at the Sonic Drive In and police closed the parking lot to traffic and evacuated some residents in the immediate area.
Atmos crews shut off the gas line and repaired the break.
The Sonic was shut down until the line could be repaired.