(February 12, 2007)—Fire caused major damage Monday to an apartment at the Caesars Palace Apartments at 600 W. Hallmark Ave. in Killeen.
The fire was reported just after 12:30 p.m. Monday.
The two residents escaped without injury, but the entire apartment was heavily damaged.
Eighteen firefighters responded to the call.
The cause of the fire was unattended cooking, the Killeen Fire Department said.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.