Rusty Garrett here with the weekend outlook:
Warmer-than-normal afternoons are the rule Saturday and Sunday with highs in the upper 80s to near 90! Rain holding off until the middle of next week.
BEAUMONT (November 30, 2012)—An elderly Beaumont man died in a house fire likely started by a space heater in his home.
Beaumont police identified the victim Friday as Junius Hill.
Police say firefighters late Thursday night responded to emergency calls about a burning house.
Neighbors reported Hill was still in the home.
Investigators say the victim was found in the bedroom where the fire evidently started.
An autopsy was ordered.
The National Weather Service says temperatures were in the 50s at the time of the fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.