WACO (September 27, 2013)—A Waco High School student was taken to a local hospital by ambulance late Friday morning after overdosing on an unknown substance.
The overdose didn’t appear to have been intentional, Waco Independent School District spokesman Dale Caffey said.
The student began to exhibit seizure-like symptoms at around 11:15 a.m. Friday, Caffey said, and “admitted to taking a substance he shouldn’t have.”
No further details were released.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.