TEMPLE (June 15, 2014) A late-night fire that broke out in a two-story building in downtown Temple caused heavy smoke and heat damage to Wes’ Burger Shack & More.
The fire was reported at around 10:15 p.m. Saturday at 4 South Main St. in Temple.
Firefighters had to force entry into the smoke-filled building and then used a fan to help remove the dense smoke.
The broke out in the ceiling above a storage closet and was ruled accidental.
No one was hurt.
A damage estimate wasn’t available Sunday.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.