Rusty Garrett here with the weekend outlook: Saturday, rain stays with us, but should taper off by Sunday, the drier of the two days.
ELM MOTT(October 6,2012)--A man was severely burned Saturday afternoon after he ran inside a burning RV to save his cat.
The fire started after 12:30 p.m. in the 200 block of Oak Grove Circle in Elm Mott.
The Mclennan Sheriff Department said the fire started with a lit candle.
The mobile home was located next to the owner's residence.
Mclennan Sheriff Department said when the man discovered the RV was on fire, he ran inside to save his cat.
The cat ran away from him and is still missing.
The man was transported to Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center with second degree burns.