Rusty Garrett here with the weekend outlook: Saturday, rain stays with us, but should taper off by Sunday, the drier of the two days.
HOUSTON (February 18, 2013)--A 5-year-old Texas girl and her 3-year-old brother who suffered burns in a power line-related accident while playing outside their Houston-area home were in the burn unit of a Galveston hospital Monday.
The Harris County Constable's Office says the children were burned Sunday afternoon.
Their names and further details on their conditions were not immediately available Monday.
Officials say the children were playing in their yard when they began to swing on a loose metal cable used to support a power pole.
Capt. Steve Whitten says the cable somehow became energized and the children were shocked.
CenterPoint Energy officials are investigating the accident.