Rusty Garrett here with the weekend outlook: Saturday will be the milder of the two days. Sun and clouds will be the rule with early weekend highs in the mid 80s. Back to the low to mid 90s on Sunday!
TYLER (December 19, 2012)--Police suspect carbon monoxide poisoning from an electric generator operating indoors in the deaths of an East Texas man and wife whose bodies were found in their home.
A Tyler police statement says officers were sent to the couple's home about 3 p.m. Tuesday after a family member found their bodies.
Police found the gasoline-powered generator had been operating inside the home.
Sgt. Paul Robeson said an autopsy was ordered.
The couple was identified as Cynthia Pettigrew, 50, and Johnathan Lydia, whose 49th birthday would have been Tuesday.
The statement says the family member reported not having heard from the two in days.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.