TOMBALL (August 14, 2014) Carbon monoxide is suspected as the cause of the deaths of three adults whose bodies were found in a mobile home Wednesday night near Tomball northwest of Houston.
The bodies were discovered at around 7:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Harris County sheriff's spokeswoman Christina Garza says preliminary information indicates the three died of carbon monoxide poisoning.
She said the Klein Volunteer Fire Department and Harris County Fire Marshal's Office are investigating.
A small fire smoldering inside the mobile home is the suspected source of the carbon monoxide, but no other details were available.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.