DALLAS (October 11, 2012)--Three renovation workers suffered significant burns in a fire that broke out while they worked on a house in Dallas.
Dallas Fire-Rescue spokesman Jason Evans had no immediate details Thursday on the conditions of the three men who were taken to a hospital.
Evans said the fire broke out Wednesday afternoon as the men were working on a converted garage.
Investigators believe the fire started when a spark from a battery charger ignited fumes from a chemical being used to strip the floor.
The names of the injured workers weren’t immediately released.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.