Worker Burned In Fire Taken To Waco Hospital

A worker who was burned when fire broke out as he installed a ceiling fan Monday afternoon in a North Waco home was taken to a local hospital.

(Photo by Carlos Garcia)

WACO (May 26, 2014) A worker who was burned Monday afternoon when fire broke out as he installed a ceiling fan in a home in a North Waco neighborhood was taken to a local hospital.

The fire was reported just before 2 p.m. Monday at 2716 Windsor Ave.

A neighbor said he called 911 after he saw the worker, whose pant leg was on fire.

He suffered burns on his leg.

An electrical short evidently sparked the fire.

No further details were immediately available.


KWTX-TV News 10 6700 American Plaza Waco, Texas 76712 (254) 776-1330 Fax (254) 751-1088
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 260683891 - kwtx.com/a?a=260683891