Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Analysis and reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts.
• Posting of transactions and adjusting entries.
• Manage A/R accounts for customers and A/P accounts for vendors.
• Maintain contracts with lenders and vendors.
• Assist with office staff training.
• Manage insurance claims and worker’s compensation claims.
• Other functions deemed necessary by Comptroller.
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
• Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
• Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
• Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
• Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
• Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education : Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (four year college or university)
Experience : None required; entry level position
Computer Skills: Excel, Word, 10-key, Data Entry
Benefits available: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Time Off
Physical Demands Lift/Carry
Stand O (Occasionally)
Walk O (Occasionally)
Sit C (Constantly)
Handling / Fingering F (Frequently)
Reach Outward O (Occasionally)
Reach Above Shoulder O (Occasionally)
Climb O (Occasionally)
Crawl O (Occasionally)
Squat or Kneel O (Occasionally)
Bend O (Occasionally)
10 lbs or less N (Not Applicable)
11-20 lbs N (Not Applicable)
21-50 lbs O (Occasionally)
51-100 lbs N (Not Applicable)
Over 100 lbs N (Not Applicable)
12 lbs or less N (Not Applicable)
13-25 lbs N (Not Applicable)
26-40 lbs O (Occasionally)
41-100 lbs N (Not Applicable)
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
O (Occasionally) Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
An office environment in a controlled atmosphere building.
With Job Board TV's enhanced video features, employers can make their job positions come alive to attract Central Texas' top talent.
Click here to find out how your business can leverage this new, powerful recruiting tool. Job Board TV - it's not the same old want ads.
Job of the Week
Strategic Account Manager - Strategic Account Manager needed to grow revenue & support clients with training & coaching. Prefer 2 yrs experience in a B2B sales environment. Looking for a new opportunity? Apply today!
Also, take a look at the most recent jobs posted to Job Board TV at KWTX.com: