FLSA Status: Non-exempt Job Status: Part time
Work Schedule: Varies
Reports To: Operations Manager / Wine Bar Supervisor
This position is responsible for assisting with the facilitation of bar and food service. Clean tables, remove dirty dishes, replenish supply of silverware, glassware, and dishes. Responsible for maintaining dish machine. Supply the bar and serve items such as water, condiments and food.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Can operate dish machines to company and manufacturer specification
• Uses proper measurements of detergent and sanitizer in the dish machine
• Practice safe use of all tools, equipment, dishes, glassware, utensils, pots and pans required by the position
• Practice proper care and maintenance of all equipment, dishes, glassware, utensils, and pots and pans
• Restock all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots, and pans in an organized and orderly fashion so that Wine Bar staff have immediate access to them
• Clean up spilled food or drink or broken dishes and remove empty bottles and trash
• Removes all garbage to appropriate containers
• Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes the dish machine at the end of a shift
• Keeps dish and other storage areas clean and organized
• Wipe tables or seats with dampened cloths
• Set tables with clean linens, condiments, or other supplies
• Stock cabinets or serving areas with condiments
• Slice and pit fruit and vegetables used to garnish drinks or food and prep food items
• Locate items requested by customers
• Handwash, clean, and polish counters, shelves, walls, furniture, or equipment in food areas or other areas of Wine Bar and mop or vacuum floors
• Other duties as required
• Ability to use kitchen equipment safely.
• TABC Certificate
• Food Handler’s Certificate
The physical demands described her are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. The employee is frequently required to stand or sit for long periods of time. The employee is frequently required to climb stairs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.