Click To Visit Website!
Company Information: Founded in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds provides document and software solutions to the automotive industry (www.reyrey.com). We offer solutions for each area of the dealership including parts, service, accounting, and sales. Reynolds employs more than 4,300 associates worldwide.
Reynolds and Reynolds is looking for sales professionals who are ready to begin a challenging and rewarding career. Our superior software solutions, award-winning sales, service, and support have made us one of the most recognized and respected companies in the automotive retail industry.
Our Outside and Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for selling Reynolds’ products to new and existing customers. You will drive and advance all areas of the sales cycle. Sales activities include lead generation, gathering competitive intelligence, planning and implementation of market strategies, product demonstrations, creating proposals, and closing sales.
Entry level opportunities exist Nationwide and at our main office locations in Dayton, OH and Houston and College Station, TX.
• Outside Sales Account Manager Trainee – Nationwide
• Callbright Sales Account Executive – Houston, TX
• Outside Sales Representative Trainee – Multiple Locations
• Marketing Sales Specialist – Multiple Locations
On-the-job training consists of time with veteran team members, and online and classroom courses. No previous experience is required.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401(k) – 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
• Paid vacation and sick days
• Eight paid holidays
• Professional development and training through our internal training department
• Promotion from within
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
• Medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner and on-site prescription delivery
• Company sports leagues including softball, volleyball, soccer, and many more
• World-class cafeteria with a variety of daily options and specials
• Company-sponsored events including the Family Picnic, Company Cook-Off, and a number of charitable activities
• Credit Union membership
• Referral bonuses
• Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more
• Strong commitment to promotion from within
• Friendly, family-oriented atmosphere
• On-site dining facility at all Reynolds offices
• Continuous learning and professional development opportunities
• Annual events: company picnic, company birthday party, cook-off
• Monthly and annual associate awards
• Community involvement through a variety of local charities
• Company sponsored sports leagues
• Corporate discounts for products such as cars, cell phone service, computers, and more
• Referral bonuses
Submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org; or, visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.