Click To Visit Website!
Reynolds and Reynolds is one of the top providers of premium integrated computer solutions for automobile dealerships worldwide. In business since 1866, we continue to grow and provide cutting-edge solutions for all aspects of dealerships.
As a member of the Hardware Repair Team you will be responsible for the repair and support duties of various equipment sent to us by our clients for restoration. You will be placed on a specialized team which could include the bench support team, mainframe/server team, COM team, printer team, monitor/CRT team, Key Drawer Systems team, or the PC team. Once placed on a team, you will be fully trained on how to repair and test that specific piece of equipment.
You will receive heavy hands-on training from senior level associates.
• Technical experience not required
• Minimum work week is 15 hours
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Promotion from within
• Free on-site fitness center
• Company sports leagues including softball, volleyball, soccer, and many more
• World-class cafeteria with a variety of daily options and specials
• Company-sponsored events including the Family Picnic, Company Cook-Off, and MS150 Bike Ride
• Referral bonuses
• Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more
• Department Hours: 7am-8pm Mon-Fri; occasional Saturday if needed by department
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.reyrey.com/careers.