Click To Visit Website!
Company Information: Founded in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds provides document and software solutions to the automotive industry (www.reyrey.com). We offer solutions for each area of the dealership including parts, service, accounting, and sales. Reynolds employs more than 4,300 associates worldwide.
Reynolds and Reynolds is defined by a focus on the customer, a true passion for understanding our customers, automotive retailers and the ways we can help them become even more successful. We are extremely proud of our long standing tradition of providing award winning customer and product support.
Reynolds and Reynolds offers several entry-level career opportunities to join our team of Customer and Product Support Professionals in Houston and College Station, TX. All opportunities allow you to work directly with our customers and associates to design new products or to improve and support existing software.
• Customer Training Professional
• Product Analyst
• Manufacturer Integration Project Specialist
• Customer and Product Support Professional
• Quality Assurance Analyst
• VOIP Telephony Specialist
• Software Education Trainee
On-the-job training includes classroom, online, and hands-on instruction.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401(k) – 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
• Paid vacation and sick days
• Eight paid holidays
• Professional development and training through our internal training
• Promotion from within
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
• Medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner and on-site prescription delivery
• Company sports leagues including softball, volleyball, soccer, and many more
• World-class cafeteria with a variety of daily options and specials
• Company-sponsored events including the Family Picnic, Company Cook-Off, and a number of charitable activities
• Credit Union membership
• Referral bonuses
• Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more
Company matching 401K program – dollar for dollar match up to 6% of compensation
• Strong commitment to promotion from within
• Friendly, family-oriented atmosphere
• On-site dining facility at all Reynolds offices
• Continuous learning and professional development opportunities
• Annual events: company picnic, company birthday party, cook-off
• Monthly and annual associate awards
• Community involvement through a variety of local charities
• Company sponsored sports leagues
• Corporate discounts for products such as cars, cell phone service, computers, and more
• Referral bonuses
Submit your resume directly to email@example.com; or, visit our website at www.reyrey.com/careers to learn more.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.