Individual Job Listing
– This 30-day job posting contains a written description of the position’s responsibilities, candidate qualifications, pay and benefits, information on how to apply, details on your company, etc. Each listing also includes your company’s logo with a link to your website. Listings are searchable by multiple occupational categories, location, company name, and key words.
Investment - $40 per listing.*
Bulk Job Listings
– With 10 or more positions a month, posting rates decline on a sliding scale. Price breaks occur at 10, 25, 50, and 100+ postings per month.
Investment – based upon average number of monthly listings.*
Job of the Week
– A brief job description with a link and your company’s logo are showcased from Monday-Sunday on the Job Board TV homepage and throughout KWTX.com – the most popular website in Central Texas with over 342,000 unique visitors and 2.6 million page views per month. Along with the web elements your position will be featured on the Morning News every morning for one week with one other partner.
Investment - $100 per week.*
Video Job Listing
– A 30-second employment posting that highlights an individual position’s responsibilities, qualifications, salary and benefits, etc. This elevates the visibility of your hard-to-fill and always hiring positions. This element is featured in a text listing on the Job Board TV homepage, as well as the video rotation on Job Board TV, You-Tube, MySpaceTV, and other social media sites.
Investment - $60 a month, plus a one-time production charge of $75 per job.*
Video Business Profile
– A 60-second inside look at your business, employees, and culture. This dynamic video element shows job seekers exactly what makes your organization unique and why you should be their employer of choice. It is embedded into all of your job postings. The video is also featured in the rotation on Job Board TV, You-Tube, MySpaceTV, and other social media sites.
Investment - $100 a month, plus a one-time production charge of $300.*
Virtual Job Fair
– This customized hiring solution can compliment your physical job fairs or it can be conducted virtually through Job Board TV. It combines all of the features previously described and a Run of Site (ROS) advertising schedule with banner ads, super cubes, and video pre-roll throughout the KWTX.com site.
Investment – based on the scope of your event.*
– Ten business partners are prominently featured in a variety of exclusive placement positions throughout Job Board TV, as well as our two on-the-air broadcast television stations – KWTX News 10 and The CW.
Investment – Based on schedule, includes production.*
– The Employer Resources and Job Seeker Resources pages on Job Board TV offer vendors four different interactive platforms to showcase their products and services, including banner ads, super cubes, video pre-roll and long-form video “advertorials”. Each package also includes a Run of Site (ROS) advertising schedule throughout the KWTX.com website.
Investment – monthly packages begin at $500, plus production charges.*
On-the-Air Television Advertising
– Broadcast commercial schedules on KWTX News 10 and The CW can be customized for your specific requirements. Professionally produced 5, 10, 15, 30, and 60-second spots are available.
Investment – based on broadcast advertising schedule, plus production charges.*
* All prices are quoted as Net to Station.