LANCASTER, Pa. (July 5, 2013)--Two more people have died of injuries from a house fire in central Pennsylvania, raising the toll to six.
Crystal Kuhns died at 7:30 a.m. Friday and her daughter Mickey died at 6 p.m. Thursday, a spokesman for Crozer Chester Medical Center said.
Two-year-old Kordell Kuhns remained in critical condition at hospital outside Philadelphia Friday, the spokesman, Grant Gegwich, said.
Fire officials say the fire started in the kitchen of a three-story Lancaster duplex at around 3 a.m. Thursday after frozen potatoes were left in the oven.
Two men and two other children also died, authorities said.
One victim, Jimmie Moore, 65, was a Vietnam War veteran who had allowed members of another family move in after they lost their own home, neighbors and relatives said.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.