Young Boys Inadvertently Took LSD They Found On The Street

EASTON, Pa. (November 28, 2012)—Two young brothers who were rushed to a hospital in September inadvertently took liquid LSD from a bottle of breath mint drops they found on the ground near their home, Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli said Wednesday.

Morganelli said investigators determined the boys ingested the hallucinogenic drug.

Morganelli said the boys, who are 7 and 10, were foaming at the mouth and hallucinating when they arrived at Bangor Elementary School on Sept. 24.

They were hospitalized and released the following day.

Morganelli says investigators couldn't get fingerprints from the bottle to trace it.

He said the boys' mother and her live-in boyfriend tested negative for drugs and there were no issues inside the home.

KWTX-TV News 10 6700 American Plaza Waco, Texas 76712 (254) 776-1330 Fax (254) 751-1088
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 181274981 -
Gray Television, Inc.