DALLAS (October 11, 2012)--Three renovation workers suffered significant burns in a fire that broke out while they worked on a house in Dallas.
Dallas Fire-Rescue spokesman Jason Evans had no immediate details Thursday on the conditions of the three men who were taken to a hospital.
Evans said the fire broke out Wednesday afternoon as the men were working on a converted garage.
Investigators believe the fire started when a spark from a battery charger ignited fumes from a chemical being used to strip the floor.
The names of the injured workers weren’t immediately released.