Waco: Smoke Scare Empties Local Restaurant

By: Kyle Muscarello Email
By: Kyle Muscarello Email
A downtown restaurant was evacuated Tuesday morning after smoke was discovered on an upper floor.

(Photo by Kyle Muscarello)

WACO (December 11, 2012)—Employees of Ninfa’s Mexican Restaurant were evacuated Tuesday morning after smoke was discovered on the third floor of the downtown building.

Firefighters responded at around 10:20 a.m. Tuesday to the restaurant at 220 South 3rd St.

Firefighters searched the restaurant for the source of the smoke, but found no fire.

The said the smoke may have been produced by an electrical short.


KWTX-TV News 10 6700 American Plaza Waco, Texas 76712 (254) 776-1330 Fax (254) 751-1088
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 183012271 - kwtx.com/a?a=183012271