Waco: Electrician Shocked While Checking Meter

An electrician who was shocked while checking an apartment complex meter Monday was taken to a Waco hospital to be checked out.

(Photo by John Carroll)

WACO (February 4, 2013)—An electrician who was shocked Monday while checking a meter at a Baylor campus area apartment complex was taken to a local hospital to be checked out.

Authorities say the man, whose name wasn’t released, accidentally grounded himself while checking the meter at the complex at South 4th Street and Daughtrey Avenue.

A flash from a surge burned his beard and hair, but he was otherwise uninjured, authorities said.


KWTX-TV News 10 6700 American Plaza Waco, Texas 76712 (254) 776-1330 Fax (254) 751-1088
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 189686661 - kwtx.com/a?a=189686661
Gray Television, Inc.