(Photo by Nadia Galindo)
AQUILLA (August 9, 2012)—One firefighter received an electric shock and another suffered heat exhaustion while battling a mobile home fire Thursday morning in Aquilla.
Paramedics treated both of them at the scene.
No one was home when the fire broke out at around 9:30 a.m. Thursday in the mobile home at 401 B Richards across from the Aquilla School, but four dogs were in the home.
One dog was found dead and the other three were missing Thursday afternoon.
Firefighters from Aquilla, Gholson, Abbott and Whitney responded to the fire.