KWTX - Our Town - Headlines

Cameron: Accidental Fire Quickly Extinguished

By: Brad Sullivan Email
By: Brad Sullivan Email

CAMERON (August 4, 2011) – A man who dumped some ashes on some wood outside his home accidentally started a small fire Wednesday evening.

The Cameron Fire Department was dispatched to a residence on South Ross Street around 7 p.m. on Wednesday and quickly put out the fire.

There were no injuries and the house, which the man was in the process of cleaning, was not damaged.


KWTX-TV News 10 6700 American Plaza Waco, Texas 76712 (254) 776-1330 Fax (254) 751-1088
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 126848078