Fort Hood: Sexual Assault Program Coordinator Charged

FORT HOOD (March 7, 2014) Initial charges were filed Friday against Sgt. 1st Class Gregory McQueen, the one-time coordinator of a sexual assault prevention program at Fort Hood who was under investigation for “abusive sexual contact” and other alleged misconduct.

The filing alleges 21 specifications of charges related to pandering, conspiracy, maltreatment of a subordinate, abusive sexual contact, adultery and conduct of a nature to bring discredit to the armed forces, Fort Hood said in a brief press release Friday.

An Article 32 hearing, the military equivalent of a civilian grand jury review, will be scheduled on March 20-21 to determine whether the case should be referred for court-martial.

McQueen was identified in May 2013 as the focus of an investigation.

The Army said at the time he had been suspended from all duties.

He was assigned as an equal opportunity adviser and coordinator of a sexual harassment-assault prevention program at III Corps headquarters at Fort Hood when the allegations arose.

A defense official said at the time that the allegations involved three women and that an arrangement had been made for one of them to have sex for money, although it wasn’t clear whether she was forced into prostitution.


KWTX-TV News 10 6700 American Plaza Waco, Texas 76712 (254) 776-1330 Fax (254) 751-1088
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 249061941 - kwtx.com/a?a=249061941
Gray Television, Inc.