KWTX News 10 | Central Texas, Waco | Weather Forecast & Radar

Woodway, TX

New Zip

Clear

81°F

Hi: 94° Lo: 74°

(Feels like 85°F)
Precipitation: 10%
Humidity: 74%

Dewpoint: 72°
Heat Index: 85°
Wind Direction: E
Wind Speed: 9 mph

Sunrise: 06:24:10 am
Sunset: 08:36:14 pm

Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies late. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 74F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.

Monday

Hi: 91° Lo: 74
Tuesday

Hi: 86° Lo: 73
Wednesday

Hi: 87° Lo: 73
Thursday

Hi: 89° Lo: 74
Friday

Hi: 94° Lo: 74
Saturday

Hi: 95° Lo: 76

11 PM


81°

Humidity: 72%
Precip: 10%

12 AM


80°

Humidity: 77%
Precip: 10%

1 AM


79°

Humidity: 80%
Precip: 10%

2 AM


78°

Humidity: 83%
Precip: 10%

3 AM


77°

Humidity: 85%
Precip: 10%

4 AM


76°

Humidity: 85%
Precip: 10%
5 AM | 75°
| 10%
6 AM | 74°
| 10%
7 AM | 74°
| 20%
8 AM | 77°
| 20%
9 AM | 81°
| 20%
10 AM | 84°
| 20%
11 AM | 86°
| 30%
12 PM | 88°
| 30%
1 PM | 89°
| 30%
2 PM | 90°
| 40%
3 PM | 90°
| 50%
4 PM | 90°
| 50%
5 PM | 89°
| 50%
6 PM | 86°
| 50%
7 PM | 84°
| 50%
8 PM | 81°
| 50%
9 PM | 80°
| 50%
10 PM | 80°
| 40%

View Full Screen Map


From Sean Bellafiore:

For the past few days, many Central Texans have been eagerly anticipating the arrival of tropical moisture bringing cooler temperatures and high rain chances. Sunday, the first waves of tropical moisture have moved in and for the next few days we'll be dodging scattered showers and thunderstorms. The bulk of Sunday afternoon's rain will end by 10 PM, but a brief isolated shower or two may pop-up at any time during the overnight period. With a stray shower or two possible tomorrow morning, low temperatures will drop into the lower and middle 70s with mostly cloudy skies.

Skies remain mostly cloudy Monday with a 30% chance of morning showers and a 50% chance of scattered rain and non-severe storms during the afternoon. It will NOT be raining continuously throughout the day, but with the best rain chances coming after lunch, it'll be a good idea to keep the umbrella close all day. Any thunderstorms may produce locally heavy rain, so minor street flooding may be an issue. Skies remain mostly cloudy all day with highs staying in the upper 80s and lower 90s with the anticipation of less sunshine overhead.

Rain chances stay near 40% Monday night into Tuesday morning and then climb back to near 50% Tuesday afternoon. Again, clouds will remain in place throughout the day keeping high temperatures only in the middle 80s as scattered rain moves through. Like Monday, Tuesday's rain should be widely scattered with a few downpours too, but there may also be some longer periods of rain Tuesday afternoon too.

Our rain chances remain near 50% Wednesday as widely scattered showers and thunderstorms continue to move across the area. Highs Wednesday should remain in the middle 80s as well, but with a drop in rain chances to near 30% Thursday, high temperatures may be able to rebound close to 90°. As of now, it seems like we'll only have a 20% chance of rain Friday as moisture moves out of the atmosphere. With more sunshine and less rain, highs should return into the middle 90s. Rain chances drop out of the forecast Saturday and Sunday as highs climb above average in the middle and upper 90s.


 

Central Texas Burn Bans

KWTX Watches and Warnings

KWTX 7 Day Forecast

KWTX Radar

Allergy Forecast - Pollen Count