Boil order notices issued for Central Texas water systems
WACO, Texas (KWTX) - Multiple Central Texas water systems have issued Boil Orders due to low pressure resulting from recent power outages.
Residents are being instructed to bring water to a vigorous, rolling boil for two minutes. This is to kill any bacteria that may have formed. In lieu of boiling, you may purchase bottled water or obtain water from some other suitable source.
The list of water systems include:
- 439 WSC PWS ID #0140076
- Bell County WCID #5, PWS ID 0140024
- Bell-Milam-Falls WSC, PWS ID 0140007
- Bruceville-Eddy Water Department (Including Conserve Water Order)
- Cross Country WSC
- China Spring
- Gatesville Regional Water System PWS ID 0500002
- Mountain Water Supply
- Fort Gates Water Supply
- Flat Water Supply
- Coryell City Water Supply
- Gause WSC, PWS ID 1660008
- Gholson Water Supply Corporation
- Killeen (All Properties)
- City of Lampasas PWS ID 1410001
- City of Lorena
- Levi Water (East of Lorena, Falls County)
- Leroy-Tours-Gerald Water Supply Corporation, PWS #1550027
- Little Elm Valley WSC, PWS ID 0140025
- Marlow WSC, PWS ID 1660014
- McLennan County WCID #2 (Elm Mott Water) in Elm Mott (PWS ID #1550002)
- Mooreville WSC
- Multicounty Water Supply Corporation
- North Milam WSC, PWS ID 1660011
- Temple (all customers east of I-35)
- Tri-County S.U.D.
- West Brazos Water Supply
- Windsor Water Supply
KWTX will continue to provide updates as they’re made available.
Copyright 2021 KWTX. All rights reserved.