Advertisement

Nice Weekend... Rain Chances Return Next Week!

Published: Sep. 23, 2021 at 4:06 PM CDT|Updated: Sep. 25, 2021 at 9:51 AM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

The nice early fall weather holds on for this weekend, although it will be a little warmer and slightly more humid. For both Saturday and Sunday we will see morning lows in the upper 50s & low 60s, with afternoon highs climbing into the upper 80s & low 90s.

Everything changes next week as a disorganize disturbance moves into the state and meanders for a few days. We should kick off the final work week of September with temperatures reaching the low 90s yet again but humidity will return. It won’t be overly humid, but you’ll feel a good soupiness to the air. The soupiness shouldn’t turn to rain Monday with chances only near 10% but rain is expected Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and maybe even Friday. Rain chances will be between 40% and 50%. It shouldn’t be raining all day long and you may not see rain each day but scattered off and on rain is expected. Rain could be locally heavy at times and when rain chances start to decrease by next weekend, we’ll potentially add about a half-inch to an inch of rain to the books. We desperately need the rain since most towns haven’t seen a lick of it at all this month!

Copyright 2021 KWTX. All rights reserved.