Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Fiat of Waco, TX is looking to add motivated Automotive Service Advisor / Consultant to our dynamic team! This dealership provides an excellent environment to progress your career in the automotive Industry.
The Service Advisor is responsible for building strong customer relationship and selling the technicians' time. They greet and consult customers on service needs, perform a thorough vehicle walk around inspection as part of the write-up, sell and up sell services by emphasizing value, keep customers updated on services, field all live service calls, and take ownership of the customers experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave an impressionable experience with the customer.
- Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
- Drive the sale of technicians' time to meet departments sales forecast
- Prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request.
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
- Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer's vehicle.
As a Service Advisor, you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as a Service Advisor:
- 2-4 years of experience in a service advisor role strongly preferred
- Must have computer proficiency -Valid driver's license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Allen Samuels' Commitment to You:
- Full Time
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits after grace period
- Professional Work Environment
- Opportunities for Advancement
Start your career as a Service Advisor - Apply Now!