CAMERON, Texas (KWTX) A Central Texas man was is in the burn unit in Dallas Sunday after his mobile home went up in flames.
According to the Cameron Fire Department, the blaze started around 3:15 p.m. on North Bowie Avenue.
The victim, James Martinez was asleep inside.
Authorities said his neighbors helped him escape through a window but not before he was severely burned.
Fire officials said wiring in the mobile home may have contributed to the fire.
The State Fire Marshal's Office is investigating.