Advertisement

Mobile home fire leaves Central Texas man with severe burns

(KWQC)
Published: Jul. 16, 2017 at 10:22 PM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

A Central Texas man was is in the burn unit in Dallas Sunday after his mobile home went up in flames.

According to the Cameron Fire Department, the blaze started around 3:15 p.m. on North Bowie Avenue.

The victim, James Martinez was asleep inside.

Authorities said his neighbors helped him escape through a window but not before he was severely burned.

Fire officials said wiring in the mobile home may have contributed to the fire.

The State Fire Marshal's Office is investigating.