Advertisement

Heater possible cause of fire in local auto repair shop

(Photo by Chelsea Edwards)
(Photo by Chelsea Edwards)(KWTX)
Published: Mar. 6, 2019 at 7:31 AM CST
Email this link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

An oil-fueled heater may have caused a fire early Wednesday that damaged a Killeen auto repair shop.

The fire was reported at around 6 a.m. Wednesday at A-Plus Automotive at West Veterans Memorial Boulevard and South Park Street.

Heavy black smoke was pouring from the building when the first firefighters arrived.

West Avenue G and North Park Street were blocked off while firefighters battled the flames, but have since been reopened.

No injuries were reported.

Latest News

Latest News