Advertisement

Killeen: Kitchen fire causes some damage

(Photo by Chelsea Edwards)
(Photo by Chelsea Edwards)(KWTX)
Published: Nov. 29, 2018 at 1:52 PM CST
Email this link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

A kitchen fire caused some damage early Thursday afternoon at a home in the 6400 block of Manganite Road in Killeen.

Neighbors said they saw flames before the first fire crews arrived.

The homeowner was cooking and left a pot of grease on the stove to step outside to talk to a contractor, officials said.

The grease evidently ignited.

Fire damage was contained to the kitchen.

No one was hurt.

Latest News

Latest News